Please use our online booking system or email for the quickest response
How to use our online booking system:
1. Select your service category
Community Acupuncture - shared treatment area with an affordable sliding scale
Private Acupuncture - one on one sessions including facial acupuncture and ICBC related appointments
2. Select your type of acupuncture treatment
Initial, subsequent, or if you would like to add cupping, gua sha, or tui na to your appointment
3. A calendar will appear with available dates for your selected appointment highlighted in the bold black, select your preferred date
4. Below the calendar will be the available times highlighted in blue, select your preferred time.
If you receive the message "selected start time is not available" it means your appointment needs a longer duration than available. Please select a start time with two or more consecutive available time blocks as follows:
-initial community acupuncture: two consecutive time blocks
-subsequent community acupuncture: one time block
-community acupuncture with cupping, gua sha, or tui na: four consecutive time blocks
-initial private acupuncture: five consecutive time blocks
-subsequent private acupuncture: four consecutive time blocks
-private acupuncture with cupping, gua sha, or tui na: five consecutive time blocks
5. Enter your name, email, and phone number and click "confirm booking". All done! Your should receive an email confirmation shortly.
6. If you are having any issues, please email and we will be happy to help you out.